Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Learner??

Today I'm having an internal struggle with what I know is true, and what I really believe. I've committed to be a learner for the rest of my life. But sometimes that's easier said than done. I know that God has put certain people in my life to learn from, but right now my pride doesn't want to hear it. Maybe I just need a vacation.

Lord, help me to learn all I can from everyone I can, not just the ones I choose to learn from.

Speaking of Pride, I've got plenty enough to go around lately, and I'm afraid to pray that God will humble me. So, I'm trying to 'humble myself in the sight of the Lord' so He doesn't have to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo dan the man!

Man, everybody struggles with pride its a toughie ;) I'll be prayin' for ya.

Later,
-Grant