Thursday, March 30, 2006

Flames and Bugs

I got bored and painted flames on my 1980 Honda. I can paint your car too for a small fee...



Introducing, the newest member of the Hay family.. a 66 Beetle. I don't usually name my cars, but I'd like to know what you think it should be named...anything goes except names of old ladies, 'cause that's just lame. I was thinking of "The Low" or "El Dub" or "ol red"


It currently lives in St. George Utah, I'm still figuring out how to get it home.

Peace

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you drink your hatorade this morning or something? Nadine is a cool name dude.

Anonymous said...

Hmm...naming cars is a fun thing. I don't like El Dub for it because that is what we call lindsay wilson. How about El Rojo?

Anonymous said...

Or..the Honda's younger, prettier sister?

Anonymous said...

I got it! You could name her/him Sparky

Anonymous said...

I'm SOOOO jealous! You have officially made my "very cool" list. I'll have to think of some name possibilities...

Anonymous said...

you could name the bug elanor

Anonymous said...

you could name the bug elanor