Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What a Provider!

A little disclaimer first: I don't base my love or faith in God on what he gives me, because sometimes He sees that it would be better for me to be without. But when He does provide, and in a major way, I want to stand up, sing loud and do a little jig for my Lord!

Today a good friend and mentor donated his car to Amy and I. Amy's current car has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel, so this was such an answer to prayer.

What moves my heart the most is the fact that I haven't been very faithful lately, and it has felt that I have neglected my relationship with Him. Today I totally feel loved, and that my acceptance and forgiveness is not based on what I've done, but what he's done. Yet another undeserving gift given to an undeserving person... as if his life wasn't enough...

No comments: